Terms and Conditions
blue o two is a trading name of Blue O2 limited. Blue O2 limited arrange all the services offered in any of our literature and promotional materials. The following terms and conditions show you our commitments as part of your booking. These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract with you and Blue O2 limited.
Please use the links below, to be directed to the relevant sections for more information.
- To make a booking >>>
- Telephone calls >>>
- Before you travel >>>
- Cancellations & material changes >>>
- During your vacation >>>
- Loyalty club >>>
- BSAC Discount >>>
- Competitions >>>
- Gift vouchers >>>
- Discount vouchers >>>
- Company details >>>
If you have any queries or wish make a booking, please telephone +44 (0) 1752 480 808 from inside or outside of the UK. It is at this stage that you will book your service and will be asked to pay a deposit of 25% of the total package price* or full balance if date of departure is within 12 weeks.
A contract between us will only come into effect when we send you a written booking confirmation document (please note that any other e-mails received is not a written confirmation for this purpose - a contract will only come into effect when our formal booking confirmation document is sent to you). When the contract comes into effect, we become responsible to provide you with the holiday or flight you have booked, and you become responsible to pay for it, in each case subject to these terms and conditions.
Please note: it is important you check carefully the written confirmation when you receive it, or if booking late that all details are as you require them. Our obligation is to provide the arrangements you have booked as described on this website and confirmed to you. If you wish to change or cancel those arrangements later, you may have to pay an amendment or cancellation charge and additional costs (see below) which may be as much as the whole of the original price of your arrangements.
In parties of two or more people, the person who actually makes the booking is the person with whom we make the contract with and that person accepts responsibility for making all payments to us for all members of the party. Conversely, we will send all documents and other information to that person alone, who will be responsible for ensuring that all other members of the party are kept fully informed.
At the time of booking, we also require the following information from all party members:
- Title & Full Name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Number & Nationality*
- Date of Birth
- Current Diving Qualification
- Approx. no. of logged dives
- Equipment Requirements (please ask your blue o two advisor for current prices)
- Special Gas Requirements (please ask your blue o two advisor for current prices)
- Upgrade Options (E.g. Cabin and Hotel upgrades; please ask your blue o two advisor for current prices)
- Insurance Policy Number, Provider and Contact Telephone No.
- Emergency Contact Details
*Please ensure you have enough validity left on your passport in accordance with the requirements for your holiday destination. Information about passport and VISA requirements can be found under the 'Travel Information' sections for each destination on our website.
The total price of the arrangements you have booked is payable:
- If you book more than 12 weeks before your scheduled departure date, a deposit of 25% of the total package price* per person, plus any insurance premiums is payable when you book, and the balance will be payable 12 weeks before your scheduled departure date.
- Please note that if you cancel any holiday on which a reduced deposit has been paid the full deposit as shown above will be payable as the minimum cancellation charge in the event that you cancel (see also 'if you cancel' below). If you book less than 12 weeks before your scheduled departure date, then the full price is payable when you book.
- No charge is made for payment by a UK cheque or UK debit card. A charge of 3% will be added to payments made from all non-UK cards. It is also possible to pay by bank transfer. Please call our UK office for details.
- Please note that your booking may be cancelled if you do not make payment on time (and we will not normally send reminders) and if it is, cancellation charges as set out under "If you cancel" (see below) will be payable by you.
(*Unless otherwise stated. For Red Sea and Maldives blue o two fleet bookings made more than nine months prior to departure, the initial deposit is 10%. Nine months prior to departure, we will require a further 15% per person, making the total deposit payable 25%)
There will be an extra charge for single room occupancy for bookings in resort or on any liveaboard. Please enquire for further details.
If you have any special requests that do not form part of the holidays described in our brochures (for example dietary or room requirements) please let us know at the time of booking. These will then be passed on to the relevant authority or supplier and we will do the very best we can to ensure these requirements are met. Any dietary requirements will be a request only. We cannot guarantee special dietary requirements nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if your special requirements cannot be fulfilled. Please note that we are not able to pre-allocate seat numbers. Those with specific requirements should contact the airline directly. Not all airlines offer a pre-book facility.
Fuel Supplements & Surcharges
These arise as a result of changes in fuel and/or other costs between the time we price our flights and/or liveaboard diving holidays and the time of booking or travel. These changes are beyond our control and we reserve the right to alter prices and introduce fuel supplements where changes in fuel costs occur, particularly given the usage of diving vessels. The amount of supplement will vary depending on the length of the flight, sailing and/or liveaboard holiday. Any applicable fuel supplement will be shown separately in the price breakdown.
Should exchange rates/airport/hotel/security/fuel charges/taxes fluctuate, beyond our control, we reserve the right to impose surcharges, calculated as a percentage of the holiday cost. Should surcharges of up to 2% be necessary, we will absorb the cost. Should surcharges of above 10% be passed on to you, you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. No surcharge will be made for confirmed bookings within 30 days of departure. (Surcharge policy subject to cancellation waiver conditions if applicable).
Please note that all telephone calls to and from the blue o two offices will be recorded for training and quality purposes.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit may have issued information about your travel destination. You are advised to check this information on the Internet under the address http://www.fco.gov.uk.
The air holidays and flights in this brochure are ATOL Protected, since we hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 6589. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk
It is a condition of booking with us that you take out travel insurance. Details of the insurance that we recommend are shown on our website. This cover is, we believe, adequate for most purposes. You must be covered by suitable insurance arrangements covering at least the cancellation of your booking, and providing medical cover for illness or injury while overseas; especially covering any SCUBA diving activity. You must provide us with the name of your insurers and your policy number when you book with us or as soon as possible thereafter. If you have not provided us with the name of your insurer and policy number within 14 days of booking (or 3 days before departure if booking late) we reserve the right to cancel your booking and refund all payments you have made to us.
We recommend that at a minimum you get insurance that covers you for SCUBA diving to 40m. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have adequate insurance to cover all aspects of your holiday and it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements.
Diving Medical Form:
As a condition of booking a holiday with blue o two, you accept that it is a requirement to complete a medical statement upon arrival in resort. If you are unable to complete the statement as directed, you accept that you may not be able to take part in certain aspects of the holiday you have booked with us. The medical statement is available HERE.
Airport Arrival and Flight Travel:
In light of increased airport security it has become necessary to extend pre-flight check in times to 3 hours prior to the scheduled take-off time for your flight. If you fail to check in on time the airline is within its rights to refuse your travel. We cannot accept responsibility if this situation arises and any costs or losses incurred will be your responsibility. You may of course make a claim under the terms of your insurance policy. Similarly, blue o two can take no responsibility if an airline refuses an individual travel due to intoxication or aggressive behaviour.
Airline Baggage Allowance:
Baggage allowance is subject to airline conditions and can change at the last minute in accordance with aviation security. Please check the airlines website prior to travel for up-to-date allowances and restrictions. This may mean that the baggage allowance stated on your printed ticket may have changed.
Children on Liveaboards:
Children under 18 years of age must not be left unsupervised on-board or in the water. Parents and Guardians are responsible for the supervision of children under 18 years of age. One parent/guardian must supervise children during dives. This may mean that parents are not able to dive together. Guests are not advised to bring children under the age of 12 on a liveaboard safari due to the environment and the nature of the holiday.
For all bookings with blue o two, name changes and alterations are charged at £50 per name. Some airlines charge in excess of this and in these exceptional circumstances blue o two reserves the right to increase this charge.
Holiday Cancellations made by you:
You are entitled to cancel your holiday at any point. All cancellations can be made by the following methods: 1) Calling the office on +44 (0) 1752 480808, 2) emailing email@example.com or 3) posted to blue o two, 6 Sandy Court, Ashleigh Way, Langage Business Park, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 5JX. Cancellation will take effect from the day this notice is received and receipt will be confirmed in writing via email. The following charges will apply:
Cancellation fees apply on the recommended retail rates.
Number of days before departure on which notice of cancellation was received: Cancellation charges as a percentage of the total holiday price (excluding insurance premiums):
More than 84 days: 25% (or deposit amount paid, whichever is greater)
Between 29 and 84 days: 75% (or deposit amount paid, whichever is greater)
Between 0 and 28 days: 100%
If the holiday price depends on the number of persons booked into an accommodation and you wish to change that number of persons, the price will be calculated on the basis of the new party size. Any increase in price per person as a result of part cancellation is not a cancellation charge. It is a price adjustment resulting from the amendment to the number of persons travelling.
If you decide to cancel any part of your holiday/expedition during the course of your stay you must notify us or our agents immediately, in writing explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
Changes made by us:
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes (for example, a port change may be necessary) and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your travel agent of them at the earliest possible date. If we make a major change, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available. If it is necessary to cancel your travel arrangements, we will pay to you compensation as set out in this clause.
We also reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will endeavour not to cancel your travel arrangements, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance.
Please note that carriers such as Airlines may be subject to change. Such a change is deemed to be a minor change. Other examples of minor changes include alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, changes to aircraft type, change of accommodation to another of the same standard or higher within the same resort area, this includes a change to the liveaboard vessel.
If we make a major change to your holiday, we will inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements from us if available or cancelling your booked holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. In all cases, except where the major change arises due to reasons of force majeure, we will pay compensation as detailed below.
Notification period Compensation per person
56 days and over nil
between 56 to 28 day £10.00
between 27 to 14 days £20.00
13 and 1 day or notice in resort £30.00
Major changes may include the following:
- We need to change your flight departure time by over 12 hours.
- We have to change your accommodation to that of a lower rating/classification.
- We have to change your holiday to a different country or different area of the same country.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Compensation payments do not apply to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure). We can cancel your holiday in the following circumstances: war, threat of war, riots, civil strife or terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, technical problems with transport, airport closures, bad weather conditions and similar events beyond our control.
Changes after the start of your holiday:
Very occasionally we have to change your holiday arrangements after you arrive in the resort. If we do this, we will try to place you in accommodation of the same or higher standard in the same or similar resort. We will pay you compensation according to the scale shown in the section; Cancellations or Material Changes made by us.
Our liability to you:
We will take reasonable skill and care in ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as described within our documentation to you. If, as a result of our fault or that of our direct suppliers, any part of your travel arrangements is not provided as promised, we may, subject to what follows, pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your holiday.
We cannot accept liability in the following circumstances:
- If you or any member of your party is at fault.
- If the failure is the fault of someone else not connected with providing the services. that make up the holiday that we have confirmed to you.
- Any unusual or unexpected circumstances beyond our control, which we could not have avoided, even if we had used all possible care.
- Any participation in activities which are against our guidance or advice.
- Any event that the service supplier or we could not help, expect, or prevent.
We will of course use our best endeavours to offer our assistance if you suffer difficulty whilst on holiday. If you, or any member of your party, suffer illness, personal injury or death, through no fault of ours or your own, during your holiday which arises out of an activity which is not part of the holiday arrangement, we will help you organise any claim you may have against anyone else. The extent of our assistance in this respect may include the provision of translation services, communicating with authorities and others in foreign resorts and recommending foreign lawyers if this is appropriate. We may seek to recover from you any direct cost we incur in no fault circumstances, which in any event will be limited to £5,000.
Responsibility/ Supervision/ Behaviour/ Damage & Disturbance:
We cannot be held responsible for client(s) that do not have adequate travel insurance. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for costs arising due to failure of obtaining such a policy. All adults in the group shall be responsible for ensuring that local residents, other guests, holidaymakers, our agents or persons providing you with our service are not disturbed by unreasonable or unruly behaviour. If any equipment or property belonging to us or our suppliers is damaged or lost, we reserve the right to make a charge to make good the damage or loss. The members of the party will be deemed to be jointly and severable liable for any such damage and in certain cases (at our discretion) a damage deposit may be taken at the time of issue or occupation. You will be liable for any damage caused while using blue o two services.
Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your holiday with us. We are unable to accept liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property but will assist you, where possible, in supplying supporting evidence for any claim that you make though your travel insurance providing that you report the incident to our ground team whilst in resort.
If you leave any personal property in the resort and would like us to assist you in retrieving it, the following charges will be applicable:
Small item: £50 plus p&p
Max weight: 2kg Max length: 45cm Max width: 35cm Max thickness: 8cm
Large item: £100 plus p&p
Max weight: 20kg Max length: 61cm Max width: 46cm Max thickness: 46cm
You must always obey pool rules and accept that many organisations do not employ a life-guard. Please ensure that children and non-swimmers are supervised at all times and follow the local guidelines for using the facility. Individuals should not enter the pool after the consumption of alcohol and we accept no liability for accidents or for any activities carried out without proper regard for safety.
When booking a room with more than 2 beds (triple room) any additional beds will usually be of smaller size or even 'chair bed' style.
In many countries water is scarce so exercise conservative measures with ones usage. In many countries it is only advisable to drink bottled water, if unsure whether water is safe to drink, please drink bottled water.
Many hotels and resorts use solar heating for the provision of hot water supply. In light of this you must be prepared to use tepid water during times of low sunlight or high seasons due to the increased demand.
Safety and Local Standards:
Safety standards vary throughout the world and are often regrettably not to UK's standard. Therefore the standards of fire safety, emergency procedures hygiene etc. may not meet your expectations. We make every effort to ensure that health and safety standards are adequate and meet local laws and regulations. However, we can accept no liability if they fall short of UK regulations.
Exercise caution when using balconies and never leave children unsupervised on a balcony.
Please observe all fire and emergency safety regulations and notices, ensuring that you are aware of any action you need to take in the event of an emergency situation. Always observe all the fire exits from your accommodation and familiarise yourself with the correct evacuation procedures.
Swimming outside of beached areas is very dangerous as there may be strong and unpredictable undercurrents. We recommend that you only swim in recommended beach areas and away from rocky outcrops. Familiarise yourself with local flag warning systems and seek local knowledge prior to entering the water. Children should be supervised at all times. It is recommended that no person should swim under the influence of alcohol, in low visibility conditions or where the conditions prove to be hazardous or dangerous. We accept no liability to you in this situation, or any swimming, bathing activity carried out without proper regard for safety.
There are times when alcohol consumption is not responsible or appropriate. Alcohol should be avoided prior to sunbathing or swimming as it causes dehydration and increases the chances of an incident. Never drink if hiring a car or if driving at any time and never dive under the influence of alcohol. Drunken behaviour in accommodation or on an aeroplane may result in disciplinary action being taken against you by the relevant authorities. In the result of inappropriate behaviour caused as a result of alcohol consumption or non-prescription drug use, we will have no further responsibility for you, and at our discretion, we may repudiate our contract with you.
All females who are over 28 weeks pregnant must have a valid medical fitness certificate prior to travel. Once 32 weeks of pregnancy has passed it is no longer acceptable to travel by air. If you or a member of your party is pregnant always seek doctor's advice on whether such a service is safe. If your GP advises against taking such a service, then we accept no liability for you throughout the trip. This also applies to any person whose GP advices against participating in one of our services.
We reserve the right to require you to produce evidence of appropriate insurance as above. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit to dive and may be required to fill out a questionnaire to this effect in resort. We recommend that you undertake a diving medical on a yearly basis with a recognised medical referee. When undertaking a diving service/holiday with blue o two the local laws and regulations governing diving form part of the contract and must be observed and respected e.g. maximum diving depth limits. Scuba Diving is not recommended 24 hours prior to any flight. When choosing a diving service from blue o two it is entirely up to you to make sure that diving is suitable for you before your departure. We can not issue any refunds if you decide not to participate in any diving activities.
Diving and Weather Conditions:
Unfortunately weather patterns are hard to predict. In light of this you will have to accept that on some occasions at the discretion of the Dive guide or Instructor it may not be suitable or safe to conduct diving activities at your chosen diving location. On liveaboard boats an alternative itinerary may be necessary if weather conditions prove too difficult for diving. We cannot be held responsible or liable for weather patterns and the resulting loss of diving days, courses or activities. You may of course make a claim under the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
Due to the nature of staying on a liveaboard vessel, a certain degree of noise should be expected. Many liveaboard vessels are built using wood which by nature is subject to movement and creaking noises which may at times be heard. As a liveaboard vessel will spend the majority of a safari trip at sea, water noise may also be heard from cabins. Some itineraries may include long crossings which may take place overnight so as not to limit the amount of diving that can take place during the day. Guests will be informed before an overnight sailing takes place but engine noise should be expected during any times when the boat is moving.
Delays to flights from or to your point of origin do occur whether the cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, re-scheduling by the airline, airport authority and / or action by air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown or industrial action. Baggage can also be lost, stolen or delayed by the airline carriers. We will always try and ensure that these situations do not affect your holiday too greatly but you should check that these eventualities are covered within your insurance policy.
Our representatives are carefully selected, fully trained and are on duty at different times throughout your stay to offer advice and assist you with making your stay more enjoyable. Liveaboard / Safari guests will be provided with a dive guide where in most circumstances will act as our representative. In some instances a representative may not be available. In this instance our ground agents will act as our representatives.
We, subject to these terms and conditions and any proven fault on our part, will deal with any claims arising as a result of death, bodily injury or illness to the signatory or a bone fide member of his/her group. Where the service in question consists of carriage by air or sea, we shall be entitled to limit its liability as provided by international conventions.
We cannot be held liable for any loss of the duration of your stay and diving days as a result of incidences beyond our reasonable control.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable and proper steps to ensure that arrangements have been made for all diving services and that suppliers of the various services are efficient, safe, and reputable and comply with the necessary local laws of the country of origin. However we cannot guarantee that these standards meet British or European safety standards.
You have a legal obligation to notify us immediately if you have any complaints during the duration of your holiday, you should report them directly to your representative, which would usually lead to the complaint being resolved. If however, you are still not satisfied that the complaint has satisfactorily been resolved, then please follow it up with a letter to us within 30 days of returning from your holiday. Failure to notify us as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to rectify any problem may extinguish or limit any claim you may make.
To be eligible to join our loyalty club you must have made TWO direct bookings.
The card is non-transferrable and offers apply to the card holder ONLY.
blue o two holiday offers do not apply to subsidised trips such as HAYAH. blue o two Loyalty Club discounts are not combinable with dive show discounts or any other special promotion.
To redeem your discounts you must be able to quote your member number and also show your card in resort at participating establishments.
No monetary value is attached to the scheme.
Your club card remains the property of BLUE O2 LTD.
All current BSAC members are entitled to 5% off ALL blue o two holidays!
Discount applies to direct bookings only and does not apply to subsidised trips such as 'HAYAH'. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offers including dive show prices (unless otherwise specified) and will only be honoured on production of a valid BSAC membership number at time of booking. The discount can only be claimed by a BSAC member or by a member for their family, being their spouse, partner or child sharing the same residential address as the member.
All blue o two competitions:
blue o two (and any competition partner) employees and their family may NOT enter. One entry per person. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by the date stated. Where the competition requires a question to be answered, the winner will be drawn from the correct entries only. The prizes are non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for a cash equivalent. The winner will be required to provide a photo and statement for promotional use by both blue o two (and any competition partner).
In It To Win It competition conditions:
1) To be entered into the prize draw, you must submit an enquiry via the new website form, quoting 'WIN' to be eligible for entry.
2) Competition open for new bookings only. The competition ends on 30th November 2018.
3) The trip dearture date must fall within 2018 to be eligble for entry.
4) The winner will be selected at random and announced on 3rd December 2018.
5) The winner will be notified via email and has seven working days to respond to blue o two upon notification. If we recieve no response within this time perioid, a new winner will be selected.
8) The winner will be refunded the cost of ONE liveaboard space and the cost of international flights for that traveller ONLY regardless of how many guests are booked on.
Review Prize Draw conditions:
1) To be entered into the prize draw, you must have previously travelled on a blue o two holiday.
2) You must have a valid Facebook profile to leave a review for the company on the following Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/blueotwo.
3) Reviews on our fleet pages will not be accepted as part of the prize draw. Amended reviews do not count towards entry into this competition.
4) Entries will be collated monthly and a winner will be drawn at random during the first 5 working days of the following month.
5) The winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger and will need to provide their full name and email address for verification in our booking system.
6) The winner must respond and accept their voucher within 7 working days of initial contact or a new winner will be selected.
7) Vouchers will be issued in a digital format, and the voucher may only be redeemed against a future holiday booking with blue o two or onboard one of our fleet vessels in the Red Sea or the Maldives up to a maximum value of £50.
8)There is no expiration date on the voucher.
Oceanic UK Social Media Competition conditions:
1) There is one prize package available worth £92.99.
2) Entries are welcome from all countries
3) ) The prize is an Oceanic Uk Mesh Backpack worth £42.99 and a £50 blue o two voucher
4) To be eligible for entry, entrants must have a valid Facebook account. Entrants must comment on the competition photo with their favourite scuba diving moment. Only one entry will be accepted per valid Facebook account.
5) Entries will be accepted from 12:00pm on Friday 25th August 2017, until 12:00pm on Monday 28th August 2017.
6) Once the competition has closed, the entries will be collated and a winner will be selected as random within three working days of the prize draw.
7) The winner will be contacted initially via Facebook Messaging, where a valid email address will be requested. You will need to provide us with this contact information so we can confirm your prize win, and further details of dispatch.
8) If you fail to respond to our Facebook Message, or email correspondence within seven working days of contact being initially made, you will be forfeiting the prize and a new winner will be selected following the same process.
9) The prize includes either UK or International Delivery, but please allow up to 4-6 weeks for prize delivery.
10) Employees of blue o two, Oceanic UK and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
11) The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
11a) If the size requested is not appropriate you are welcome to an exchange, providing the product is returned to Oceanic UK in the same condition that you received it 12) The winner may be required to provide a photo and statement for promotional use by blue o two and Oceanic UK.
13) The prize is being provided by Oceanic UK and blue o two. The competition is being run and administered by blue o two and OCeanic UK. Should you have any queries relating to the competition, please email beckyR@blueotwo.com and include "Oceanic UK Competition" in the subject line.
Instagram £50 Voucher Competition conditions:
1) To win you must be following @blueotwo.
2) You must like the post and tag 3 friends in the comments.
3) One winner will be picked after a selected amount of time.
4) The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message and will need to provide their full name and email address to be entered into our booking system.
5) The winner must respond and accept their voucher within 7 working days of initial contact or a new winner will be selected.
6) Vouchers will be issued in a digital format, and the voucher may only be redeemed against a future holiday booking with blue o two or onboard one of our fleet vessels in the Red Sea or the Maldives up to a maximum value of £50.
7) There is no expiration date on the voucher.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase in the following denominations: £20, £50, £100 and £250.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any direct blue o two booking and onboard any of our Egyptian Red Sea vessels. In the event of the value of the voucher exceeding the value of the purchase, you will be credited with the balance to the nearest £10. Any balance less than £10 will be forfeited.
Gift vouchers are not financially protected until they have been redeemed.
Onboard credit vouchers
1. Onboard credit vouchers can be used onboard a blue o two Red Sea fleet vessel only
2. Onboard credit vouchers can be used against any on board purchase
3. Onboard credit vouchers must only be used on the liveaboard trip specified at the time of booking
4. No change can be given from an onboard credit voucher
5. Onboard credit vouchers can only be used once
6. Onboard credit vouchers are only valid for use by the individual to whom it was issued
7. Onboard credit vouchers have no cash value
8. Onboard credit vouchers cannot be credited towards the balance of a booking
Voucher code: M100-092011
This voucher is now invalid
Voucher code: MC2011
This voucher is now invalid
Gas voucher Terms and Conditions
1. The £50 Gas Voucher can be redeemed against air and gas fills at the dive centre detailed on the voucher
2. The vouchers can be used against air and gas fills over two consecutive days
3. Any unused credit over the two days will be forfeit
4. The voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue
5. Subject to availability and opening times of the centre
6. No cash alternative is available and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services from the dive centre
7. The voucher is non transferable
8. When booking groups, each group member must have a tank card which must be surrendered to blue o two to be issued with a gas voucher. One tank card entitles the holder to one gas voucher
9. This offer can be withdrawn at any time but existing vouchers will be honoured until the expiry date
Blue O2 Limited trading as blue o two,
6 Sandy Court
Langage Business Park
Telephone: +44 (0) 1752 480 808
Company Registration Number: 5080568
VAT Registration Number: GB 837 2396 06
This contract and all claims arising from it shall be subject to the laws of England & Wales.